PDF files are one of the most popular and widely used types of files in the world. However, they can not be easily converted into PowerPoint files that you can use for lectures and presentations. no one expects to turn 100 pages of specialized university articles into a slide, but it should be borne in mind that PDF files are not only used for text files, and many graphs, charts, tables, and images are published in PDF files.
Before you read: How To Convert PowerPoint To PDF: The Ultimate Guide
That’s why in this article we are going to teach you how to convert PDF files to PowerPoint. In the following, we will show you some tricks for more proper formatting of such files, so that if you are a student or need to extract information from PDF files and prepare a PowerPoint file for your presentation, you can do it better and easier.
How to convert PDF files to PowerPoint?
As with most file conversion processes, There are a few ways that you can convert a PDF to a PowerPoint presentation. You can use online tools, or you can use the software on your computer or phone. Most powerful converters are paid and free versions that have their problems, such as poor quality or having a watermark on the output file.
what are the best websites to convert pdf files to PowerPoint?
If you want to use an online tool, there are a few options that you can choose from.
Some of the best websites to convert PDF to PowerPoint are:
If you want to use an online tool, there are a few options that you can choose from. One of the most popular online tools for converting PDFs to PowerPoints is Zamzar. Zamzar is a free online conversion tool that allows you to convert files of almost any type into other formats. To use Zamzar:
- First, click on “Add File”
- A new window will open showing the files on your computer or laptop. Of course, your audio file can be anywhere, such as a hard drive or flash drive, just specify the address. If it is in a folder, go to the desired folder and select the PDF that you want to convert
- Then, select PowerPoint as the output format
- Click on convert now
- It might take a few seconds, you can see how much of the process is done in an “Overall conversion/upload progress “green bar
- then you can download your PowerPoint file
- open the iLovePDF converter site in your browser. All you have to do is enter its address in the top bar of the browser and press Enter.
- Then select “PDF to PowerPoint”
- Click on the “Select PDF File” option. Clicking this button will open a window through which you can find the files in your system.
- Select the file you want to convert to PowerPoint. To do this, go to the folder where you saved the PDF file, then select it and click “Open”. This will automatically upload your file to the iLovePDF site.
- Click the “Convert To PPTX” button to convert your file. This option is at the bottom left of the page.
- Wait for your PowerPoint file to download. Your PowerPoint file should start downloading in a few seconds. If this does not happen then click on “Download PowerPoint”
PDFOnline.com is another tool that allows you to convert PDF files into PowerPoint presentations for free. To use this tool:
- Go to pdfonline.com
- Click on PDF to PowerPoint
- You have 3 options to choose from here:
- You can choose “Local Device” and select a PDF file from your device.
- Or choose “DropBox” where you can drag and drop your PDF file in a new window
- You can also choose a PDF file from google drive
- Click on “Convert”
- Wait a moment and click on “Download”
There were a few examples but there are many websites to convert PDF to PowerPoint. You can search and find more websites.
what is the best software to convert pdf files to PowerPoint?
If you want to use an offline tool, there are a few options that you can choose from.
Some of the best software to convert PDF to PowerPoint is:
- Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint
- Majorware PDF to PowerPoint Converter
- TalkHelper PDF Converter
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint
This converter can convert common PDF documents to PowerPoint; This conversion can be great because instead of taking hours to create a slideshow, just a few simple clicks can turn a multi-page PDF document into a PowerPoint slideshow. Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint is the name of a tool that converts files with a single click; This powerful tool outputs the same input as a PDF document in the same detail, meaning that the photos will be displayed in place, the links in place, and the text in the PowerPoint slideshow without any shortcomings.
- First, select the PDF file you want
- Specify that you want your PDF file to be converted to PowerPoint
- Click the convert button just as easily!
Majorware PDF to PowerPoint Converter
PDF to PowerPoint Converter is a professional software for converting PDF files to executable files in Microsoft PowerPoint software. The software can upload multiple PDF files in batches and convert them to all editable images, tables and, hyperlinks in PPT format. It is not possible to edit content in PDF files, but this way you can easily edit their content. You can also specify the number of pages in the PDF file that you want to convert to a Powerpoint executable file.
To run the conversion process, just upload the PDF file to the software by Drag & Drop. You do not need any PDF-related software such as Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to perform PDF to PPT conversion. PDF to PowerPoint Converter is fully compatible with various versions of Powerpoint software including 2010, 2007 and, 2003.
what are the best applications to convert pdf files to PowerPoint?
Most of the websites we mentioned earlier also have software that can be installed on Android and iOS phones. Using these applications, you can easily convert PDF files to PowerPoint without the need for the Internet. In the following, we will mention some of these applications.
- Apowersoft PDF Converter
- Wondershare PDFelement
- Adobe Pro DC
Apowersoft PDF Converter
Apowersoft PDF Converter is an application that you can install easily on your Android and iOS phone without the need for an Internet connection. It should be noted that this app belongs to the LightPDF website.
You may like: How To Start A Presentation?
This app is cheaper than other paid ones, but only in the first days, you can use it for free. To use this app, first, install the program and then run the PDF file. Now click on Home in the top bar and select To others on the right. In the window that appears, set Save as type to PPT. After a few seconds or minutes (depending on the file size) it will be converted to PowerPoint.
Adobe Pro DC
One of the most popular app among users is Adobe Pro DC which is used by many users around the world. Of course, using this software, which is similar to the Adobe Pro DC website, is only free for the first 7 days, after which you are required to pay a monthly fee. One of the advantages of using it is that it can be run on all devices, including phones and Windows.
So here we are and information on how to convert pdf to PowerPoint. You can choose one of these ways depending on your needs and circumstances.
presentation services :
With our presentation design services, we can help you create an amazing visual representation of your business. They are designed by professional strategists and designers who understand how important it is to have visuals that communicate clearly and effectively while still being aesthetically pleasing. They’re also created using the most up-to-date data so they won’t become obsolete quickly like other types of marketing material might be.