have you ever noticed that your mood changes when you listen to different music? music can help us to have a better presentation, it has many reasons like it has a positive effect in your mood. by the way if you don’t want to add music and you want to add your voiceover through your presentation can bring benefits such as engaging the audience’s focus, breaking boredom, and increasing presentation.
google slides does not have a built-in audio feature, however, there are workaround methods that allow you to add audio to google slides. One way is to embed an audio file from google drive into your google slide deck. Another way is to use google’s Chrome web browser and the Google Slide app extension to insert an audio file.
I guess now you are more curious to know about it so this blog will help you.
You may like: How Many Slides In A 20-Minute Presentation?
1. Go to google drive and create a new google slide deck.
2. Upload the audio file that you want to add to your google slide deck into google drive.
3. In your google slide deck, click on “Insert” and then “Drive”.
4. Select the audio file that you uploaded and then click “Insert”.
5. Your audio file will now be embedded in your google slide deck.
6. To playback the audio, click on the “play” button.
7. To stop the audio, click on the “pause” button.
8. To adjust the volume, use the google slide deck’s volume control.
You may like : How To View Notes In PowerPoint While Presenting?
– You can also add audio to google slides by using the google slide app extension.
– The google slide app extension allows you to insert an audio file from your computer into a google slide deck.
– To install the google slide app extension, go to the google chrome web store and search for “google slide app extension”.
– Once you have installed the google slide app extension, open your google slide deck and click on “Insert” and then “Audio”.
– Select the audio file that you want to add and then click “Open”.
– Your audio file will now be embedded in your google slide deck.
– To playback the audio, click on the “play” button.
– To stop the audio, click on the “pause” button.
– To adjust the volume, use the google slide deck’s volume control.
Now you know how to add audio to google slides!
presentation design services
With our presentation design services, we can help you create an amazing visual representation of your business. They are designed by professional strategists and designers who understand how important it is to have visuals that communicate clearly and effectively while still being aesthetically pleasing. They’re also created using the most up-to-date data so they won’t become obsolete quickly like other types of marketing material might be.
- How to work with tables, graphs and charts in powerPoint - July 25, 2022
- How To Create The Best PowerPoint Presentation Background? - July 25, 2022
- How to Use Icons to Make Amazing PowerPoint Presentations - July 24, 2022