Editing images is a creative process. It requires creativity and imagination. It is no secret that removing the background in Figma as a design tool can take a lot of work and time. Imagine if an image background removal tool could do the job for you.
Figma design is undoubtedly the most powerful tool for UX/UI design. This article will show you how to use Figma’s best plugin to create illustration/graphic design assets. This article will help you reduce clicks, speed up your workflow and avoid having to re-import Figma assets.
PixCut, a smart background removal Figma plugin, uses artificial intelligence to locate the unwanted area of a photo. You can brighten your photos by removing the background in many cases. This article will show you how to remove background from photos using some of the most popular design tools.
You May Like: Best Figma Tips And Tricks
Figma Background Removal: A Step-by-Step Guide
Do you want to get rid of the background in Figma images? Wondershare PixCut, a free plugin, allows you to make the background of an image disappear. Users can edit 60 images each month for free with the PixCut Plugin.
The Figma plugin introduces a new way to make backgrounds transparent in photos. Each month, users will be able to edit 60 photos free of charge. This Figma plugin function can remove the background from photos and produce high-quality results.
Three Easy Steps to Remove Background from Images
- Sign up for Wondershare PixCut to receive a free key app
- Select one image from the Plugins menu and then run Background Remover.
- You can have your photo without the background but with the same quality and size as the original.
Here are 4 simple and useful plugin to remove background in Figma:
This is an excellent plugin for beginners with limited experience with more complex tools. It can automatically detect and remove the background from any image in seconds, allowing you to create a clean canvas with which you can work quickly. Here is how you can do it:
- Register to remove. Bg, and create a Kaleido Account.
- Copy your API Key to your remove. Bg dashboard. You can connect to other software by using API keys.
- Install the remove.bg Figma plugin from the Figma Community.
- Figma allows you to right-click on the canvas and choose plugins – RemoveBG- Set API key Copy your API key.
- Select an image on the canvas to remove the background. Right-click and choose Plugins. Remove BG. runtime To quickly remove backgrounds, select an image and hit CMD+P, then type “remove background bg”. Enter the command you want.
This plugin is perfect for anyone looking to quickly cut out an object or person from its background while still preserving the photo’s original quality. With just one click, you can create beautiful transparent background’s that are suitable for high-quality printing and design projects. Here is how it’s works:
- Unscreen Open
- Drag and drop your image onto a screen. As such:
- Your background will be removed from your image in just a few moments. Next, we will show you how to add a background – a color, video, or image. If you are happy with the image and wish to save it to another tool, click’Download’.
Background Remover: As the name suggests, this plugin is designed to help you easily remove backgrounds without having to do manual work or worry about making mistakes. It automatically detects an object’s edges and then transparently erases the background, leaving you with a clean canvas to work on.
This powerful plugin is great for advanced users looking to isolate objects quickly in their designs. It uses machine learning to detect your image’s edges accurately and remove any unwanted areas with just one click. Its flexible features make it perfect for creating intricate compositions or removing complex backgrounds. Do these steps:
- Upload an image: Clipping Magic instantly analyzes your image to generate an automatic result.
- Inspect & edit (Optional): Although the result of an automatic scan is almost always immediately available, there are certain images that work less well than others or where you simply want something else. We offer a Smart Editor that allows you to view your results in detail and make adjustments.
- Zoom in on the image to see it better. Make any necessary adjustments. To remove any unwelcome parts, use the red tool. To restore any foreground, use the green tool. The scalpel can be used to fix troublesome edges.
Clip Tip: You can always Undo unfortunate edits or > Clear Marks. Start over.
- Tweak (Optional): You can spice things up with finishing touches such as drop shadows, color adjustments, and cropping to the result. The finishing touches tutorial teaches you how to do this. You can also adjust your edges’ smoothness and feathering. You can learn how to do this in the refine edge tutorial.
- Download the result
Ui UX designing services
Our Ui UX design services help you improve your user’s experience and let them enjoy checking out your website or application. We help make your interfaces more user-friendly and efficient. UI/UX design services can also help you gather valuable feedback from customers to improve your product or service.
- A complete review on Can AI replace UI? - April 20, 2023
- A study in What is module in layout grid? - April 20, 2023
- Accessibility checklist for UX design – What you need to know - April 20, 2023